Whats thin for 5'10"?

Options
I want to have a relatively flat stomach. Right now I am at 167. I'm thinking 150?

Right now I wear size 10/11. I would like to be 8/9 again. Maybe once I get down to 155?

Any tall women out there who know what weight is a size 8? Maybe its different for every woman though...

Just curious :)

Also, I LOVE MFP

Replies

• jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and at my highest weight I was 151 and I could wear a 6/8
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Size and weight aren't always going to relate due to the large variety of body shapes - and not to mention the huge descripency in clothing sizes. I'm mid/upper 160s and am a size 6/8 in the jeans I wear. I have no curves - no hips.

However, I could go to a different store and pick up something in a size 12 that might fit.

Or, a woman could weight 20lbs less but be lovely and curvy and wear a size 10 or 12.

There are far too many variables with clothing and shape to say what weight at what height will equal what size. It is all up to you. Just keep exercising and eating healthy and your body will do what it does.
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    http://www.mybodygallery.com

Great site to see other women at different heights and weight, it gives their sizes as will!
  • miatemple
    miatemple Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10" and my ideal weight, in my profile photo, is 145 / 150.... that is my ultimate goal, and I can then fit into sizes 4 - 8 depending on the brand of course. Good luck!
  • itsarachael
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and at 153 I wear a size 6. I do however lift weights and have a medium-large bone structure so your weight/height ratio may be differ from mine. That sort of thing would vary person to person.