Looking for petite friends!

Options

Replies

• ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 44kg, not sure what that is in pounds. Trying to lose about 2 more kg and tone up.

omfg you dont fricking need to lose more!!!! :((( you are almost in unhealthy weight!!! D:
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and now 111 (lost 13lbs since being on mfp) and I completely agree with you OP. It really showed on my stomach and I had to buy new jeans so I decided to change that. Feel free to add me :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options

and I hate trying to find pants the right length!

I hate this too!! I just bought some dress pants in "petite" (I'm 5'1) and it's still long for me. I have to look for a pair of heels to go with it. Lol!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 117 lbs. People don't realize how hard it is having a petite build, and that although the number on the scale may seem kind of low, I'm still not a skinny girl. It is very hard for us to get to a good weight because every pound looks so obvious on us! Additionally, on petites, our weight often distributes oddly. Anyway, I'm looking for pals who are 130lbs or less and under 5'4. Of course, any pals are great, and I wouldn't turn away anyone based on their body type. I just would feel better if there were more people with my body type that I could be pals with!

I'm 138 5'3, hoping to hit 120 by summer for sisters wedding :).
    Feel free to add me, you are gorgeous and such inspiration!
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    5 feet tall, 121.5 pounds. My goal is 110-115. :)
  • betholiver
    Options
    i
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5 and currently weigh 125.6
    Starting weight was 240 (before kids and MFP)...yes you read that right, 240!
    Trying to get down to 105....

OMG! People of 'average' height have no idea how difficult it is for us 'fun sized' folks. I can eat a super salty meal and the next morning I can't button my jeans because I put on 5 pounds in water weight!!
    SHORTIES UNITE!!!!
    :-)
  • ldytaz
    ldytaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11" and weighed in this morning at 144, goal is 120
  • Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hii!
    Im 5'2 and since having my first baby 8 months ago im now 126lbs

I have more muscle than before but i am aiming for 120lbs, just cant seem to loose it =[

Any exercise or diet tips??

xx
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Agreed! A lb on us looks like about 4 on someone of an average height. Feel free to add me, I am happy to share and cheer lol!

I'm 5' 1.5 " and weigh 112 and my goal is 105-107. I am focusing more on strength training and my overall body shape and less about the number on the scales though.
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    5"2 (but still growing!!!) and 123 aiming for 119 then will re-*kitten* from there.
  • l3long
    l3long Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" / 130 and people don't believe me, they think I'm more like 115. Nope, sorry guys, it's the muscle. I don't generally weigh myself anyway. Feel free to add....shorties unite! lol

^^ same here - same weight - same unbelief of others
  • RespectLife
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' / 154lb I'm huge :D
    weight goal -> 110 lb (holly crap)
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot nothing yay:( lol I'm not going to tell you my current weight but my goal weight is 7 stone for the moment(98lbs). This is such a big deal for me, my highest weight ever was 6 stone and I only stayed there for a month then relapsed yet again. I'm in recovery from anorexia, I've suffered with it from a young age, but I'm giving it my all now, I have to.
    I don't really have any friends who are short, so it'd be good to make some:)
    xxx
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 44kg, not sure what that is in pounds. Trying to lose about 2 more kg and tone up.

omfg you dont fricking need to lose more!!!! :((( you are almost in unhealthy weight!!! D:

I don't think you an really say that without seeing me or knowing what my body fat composition is or anything. Especially since this whole thread is about petite women trying to lose some weight as a little is a lot on us.
    Don't worry I am losing it slowly and healthily, not starving myself or anything, my goal is to be toned and slim, not boney with no muscles or anything.
  • betholiver
    Options
    I'm 216 / 5,2
  • MS04
    MS04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to be friends. I am 5 ft 2, 120 lbs, just trying to lose about 10 lbs, but also keep it off.
  • lkitty633
    lkitty633 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and 120 lbs, it's so hard to find pants that aren't either dragging under my feet or hovering above my ankles! HATE IT!

OMgosh me too! lol
  • alyssamariebarks
    Options
    hi! i just started tonight. i am the same height (5 foot 3 inches) and same start weight (117)
  • mbeis
    mbeis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, so glad I've gotten so many responses. Just to be clear-- it's not that I don't want friends who don't fall into my first listed criteria, it's just that I wanted more friends who did seeing as most of my friends on myfitnesspal didn't have petite frames, so while 130 on them might look TOO TOO skinny because of their body structure, 130 on me looks big. But please, regardless of whether or not you fit the description I wrote, feel free to add me. The more friends, the more support! =) It only lets me request 5 people at a time, so adding you all is difficult =/