I should introduce myself...

Options
Some people actually read intro threads! I'm much to self-centred for that, I will admit it.

So, now you know I have a rubbish personality... what else?

Um, I'm just here looking for a bit of motivation to eat right and exercise. I am still not entirely sure what my goals are. At the moment, I'm going for weight loss - I gained half a stone (7lbs) when I quit smoking last month. But, my weight is actually pretty healthy. And, I do like to bake. Oh, boy, do I like to bake. I'm not sure I can face the thought of a future without cake whenever I want it.

I do have a definite "be more healthy" goal. This means not smoking, not getting overweight, and getting exercise.

For "fitness" I have two goals: to run a 5k and to climb a Munroe.

As for my life, etc: I'm a SAHM of three boys, an American living in the UK, a practising Catholic, and I like to knit, hike, and listen to punk and death metal.

I'd love to make some friends - so if you wanna, friend me! xoxo

Replies

• katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ima gonna bump this until somebody says "hi" :flowerforyou:
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    No responses??... That's sad. I'll say "hi". I'm new here so checking things out and hoping to friend some people. Welcome!
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi there :)..Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • kaylapicha
    kaylapicha Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll say hi, too! Feel free to add me as well if you'd like. :)
  • AnnMalone1
    Options
    I'm new too. Only a day old. I too LOVE to bake...and then eat. Butt that has to stop for a bit until I get some new low fat/sugar recipes for baking. It would be great to have another newbie to share them with. Add me if you like.
    Ann.
    :smile:
  • katysmelly
    Options
    Hello! Thanks for friending me! :)
  • katysmelly
    Options
    I'm new too. Only a day old. I too LOVE to bake...and then eat. Butt that has to stop for a bit until I get some new low fat/sugar recipes for baking. It would be great to have another newbie to share them with. Add me if you like.
    Ann.
    :smile:

I have no interest in low-fat/sugar baking. Too depressing to contemplate. Instead, I'll just bank some calories and enjoy baking when I can.

(But, if someone comes up with such a recipe and promises that it honestly tastes like real cake/muffins/scones... I'd love to hear about it. :laugh: )

I'm gonna friend you in just a minute!
  • katysmelly
    Options
    No responses??... That's sad. I'll say "hi". I'm new here so checking things out and hoping to friend some people. Welcome!

Oopps! Forgot to quote before thanking you! :)