Extreme Shed and Shred

Options
regmcc
regmcc Posts: 81 Member
Anyone have any thought on this DVD by Jillian Michaels? I have done a couple days of level 1 and really enjoy it though it is quite different from 30DS which I loved. Im hoping this might be easier on my knees and it is a bit longer workout so I am burning more calories. Any thoughts negative or positive? Any success stories? Thanks

Replies

• regmcc
    Options
    Bump.....anyone?
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If you type in extreme shed and shred in to the search, there's lots of threads to read.
  • regmcc
    Options
    I am aware of the search option, thanks. Those threads are older and I was wondering if anyone might be doing it now or just staring it like I am......guess not.
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ive been wondering the same! I LOVED 30DS and also found it a bit hard on my knees until I gained some much needed strength. Right now I'm doing the Ripped in 30 and love it! It's just like 30DS but a little more intense...
    Might just have to buy Extreme Shed and Shred and see the results I get!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I didn't really like it at first but it really grew on me. It is very different from the other dvds of hers that I was used to. I don't think my heart rate gets up as high with ESS but I do like it quite a bit now.
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am starting Extreme shed and Shred today...I have done 30ds and just finished ripped in 30....
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred and then alternated between ESAS and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for awhile - I really like ESAS. I always did the option that played both levels back-to-back. Crazy good workout. Right now I'm finishing up Week 4 of Ripped in 30, then I'm going to start alternating and adding ESAS back in again with bigger weights.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it about 2x'sper week since the begin of Feb. I do both sessions one right after the other. I have lost 4 inches so far with only doing it that amount of time. I go to the gym too, but I know the inches lost are from that as I measured the day I started. :happy: I love it!!!!!