Getting moving

Options
I know that the only time I can walk is very early in the morning, before everyone wakes up. I just cannot get myself out of bed!
For those of you that do, how do you do it? I was in bed by ten last night, I even made myself take a nap yesterday so that I would need less sleep. Still, I just couldn't get moving.
Any advice?

Replies

• sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You gotta just do it! Commit for a month, then I'm sure you'll see that you have gotten used to the morning and also you should have more energy and it'll get easier! Music always works for me!!
    YOu CAn!!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am not a morning person either but maybe if you get that first time donw and see some loses on the scale that will be rewarding enough to motivate you.

My motivation is not getting fired as I work at 7 am. :laugh: :laugh:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    If you can get up three days in a row, your body starts to accept the earlier time. Put your alarm clock on the other side of the room so you have to get up to turn it off.
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I get up to work out in the morning also and it can be hard. Every day is different, but putting the alarm on the other side of the bed or room to turn it off helps. Also, I drink a bottle of water right before bed so when I wake up in the morning, I HAVE to go to the bathroom. Once I wake up like that, I can't go back to sleep, my body temp raises too much. Your body will get used to it. If you can get to bed earlier that will help too. I know it's hard to do.

Good luck. Keep up the good work.

Claire
  • allieP
    allieP Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I suppose JUST DO IT sums it up!:smile:
    A month huh? Ok, I will commit to a month!
    Allie
  • allieP
    allieP Posts: 16
    Options
    It is working!!!:smile: