So close!!!!

Options
I am only 7 lbs away from being under 200 lbs for the first time in a year and a half!!! I've already lost almost 20 lbs and 4 dress sizes in two months!!!! I'm really hoping that by next weekend I will have hit the 199 lb mark!!! That would be so amazing!!! My fiance moved ahead to Salt Lake City about 2 months ago and can only see me via the webcam, but he leaves for a trip to Scotland on Saturday for 3 weeks and wont see me at all. I get to move to be with him at the beginning of October and I am hoping to blow him out of the water with how amazing I look, especially since he is going through the police academy and is developing quite the 8 pack!! Plus I will be meeting all his friends for the first time and I want him to be proud to show off his hot, new redhead! :) I love this website!! Yeah!!!

Replies

• cellorocker
    Options
    LOL, I love the website too!
    Good luck on getting under 200, I know you can do it!!
    I want to see the look on your hubby's face when you show off the new you.
    Keep working at it!
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That is great I wish you all the luck
  • smartth
    smartth Posts: 1
    Options
    that is so awesome you are doing so well. keep up the good work! i know u can do it!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    wow! now that is what i call motivation! :drinker:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You can do it....This website is great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!