Looking for some "Insane" Friends!!

Options
I just started Insanity on Saturday and I'm looking for some friends that have either already gone through or are going through the Insanity program to help keep me motivated!!!

My birthday is next month, so thats a little mini goal and then my girlfriends and I have an annual trip to Vegas over Memorial Day weekend in May which is exactly 60 days away....

I need to kill this...

PLEASE add me :)

Thanks!!

Replies

• chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Try joining one of the Insanity groups in the Group section: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?phrase=insanity&order=0
  • justwan2bskinny
    Options
    Awesome, thank you!!!!!!!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity today!! I did it about a year ago, but didn't finish the second month. I am determined to finish this time!! Best of luck to you! I'll send you a request!
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I finished up in February and am currently doing the Insanity/P90X hybrid. I LOVEEEE it!!!!!! Best advice is to try your hardest and don't give up. It won't be easy but the results will be worth it in the end! Also, make sure you are eating enough or you won't have the energy needed for the workouts. Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • MinMin5
    MinMin5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started Insanity on the 19th and love it! beach body have a website called teambeachbody.com go to their message board and they have a tun of threads that you can go to for each of their programs. There are a lot of support under Insanity. I highly suggest checking it out if you haven't already. Good luck and dig deep!!!!! :)