Seeking friends

Options
I would like to find some friends with 50 plus pounds to lose. To share triumphs and failures, so that we can support each other.

Replies

• hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am working on losing over 50 pounds. Feel free to friend me. I try and post and comment daily
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal was 65lbs, I've dealt with 7 of those 65 and working away patiently on the rest, lol. I'll add you both.
  • knowkeys
    knowkeys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am looking to lose 60lbs plus. Currently 15 since start of year (the easy ones!)

Please free to add me.

Likewise, anyone else can add me

All the best
  • kerrylmills
    Options
    I have around 58 pounds to lose i will add u now!
  • KaDazzle
    KaDazzle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm newer to this site and would love to make some new friends that have more weight to lose also. I think it's better to do this with others than by ones self.. talk about difficulties and celebrate the good news with each other also. I'm looking to lose about 80 lbs. Just saying that number makes me sad and disappointed in myself that I let it get that far, but this time I am actually trying to do something about it and not just say the words :) We can all do this together! :flowerforyou:

Anyone else looking for new friends, please feel free to add me.
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    100+ to lose here, on daily and love motivation (:
  • robk1982
    robk1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ive got 55 pounds to lose we all need a friend love to buddy up
  • KristyB32
    KristyB32 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Joined this site about a year ago but never really took the time to visit,so im giving it a try. It's taken 6 months to lose the little bit of weight I have lost. I've been losing motivation lately and could use some friends on here for support. I will be glad to give the same! :smile:
  • marlad33
    marlad33 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 50 lbs so definitely would be nice to be taking this journey with others that are in the same stage. Add me if you would like
  • dilmatic
    dilmatic Posts: 2
    Options
    going to lose more then 50lbs feel free to add me we can motivate each other :)
  • ztor
    ztor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Not exactly trying to lose 50 plus pounds, only about 30, but if you want to add me anyways please feel free to!!
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You know me silly...

also, any others wanting to add, feel free, similar goal here...

about 100 lbs to go for me
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I have already lost 31 and have about 90 to 100 to go. That would be so awesome.... I am detirmined to do it for my health this time. It's not a diet, its a lifestyle change. I have been on here for a couple of months and I know it has helped me tremendously!!! Add me if you like.
  • ejr4llw
    ejr4llw Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!

Looking for friends losing around 40lbs( little less) I have already dropped 14, looking to stay motivated and too motivate others :)
  • amymaria91
    amymaria91 Posts: 202
    Options
    Hey I've got a load of weight to lose so would love to help support you too. Just sent you a request, anybody else feel free to add me
  • ilovecats84
    Options
    I am looking to find friends too, I am wanting to lose above 100 pounds. I am new here. Feel free to be friends with me
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 80ish pounds to go... feel free to add me and we can help each other along! :smile: :wink:
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I am 54 and am going to lose about 60 lbs. I would love anyone of you to friend me if you would like. Please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you want. I love to support, motivate and encourage others. We can all do this!!! It will be more fun and a little easier if we all take this journey together!!!

Hugs
    Bev
  • kafferding
    Options
    I'm nearly halfway to my goal with fifty plus still to lose. Would love friends to encourage and be encouraged by! :)