Joined about a month ago, looking to add friends for support

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm new to MFP as of about 40 days ago. I'm really loving the format and camaraderie. Would love to add more friends both to be encouraged and to encourage others.

I've lost about 12.5 lbs so far and am really happy with the accountability of having to log everything.

All the best to each of you on your fitness/weight loss journey.

Replies

• tpalmer89
    Options
    Hiya, I've just started today and I need loads of help to keep me motivated, add me tpalmer89, I use the mobile app more than the website so I'm always here lol good luck x
  • ReneeMustLoseIt
    Options
    I'm Renee and I just joined yesterday! I need friends who can support me and I shall support as well :)
  • clairesharp
    Options
    Hi..
    My name is Claire and I just joined a couple of days ago. I also need to give and get support. Looks like you are doing very well. I've always done better dieting when I am accountable to someone. This time I'm trying to be accountable to myself because that could be a lifelong process for me - if it works. So far so good!
  • clairesharp
    Options
    Hi Renee,
    See my post below yours. I'm also brand new. I'm sure we can support each other.
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looks like you've done well so far! Great job! Add me if you want. I'm still really new to this. Good luck and take care.