160 to 125: Bathing Suit

Options
sc1572
sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
Came across some old pics today and decided to make a comparison... I've had a rough couple of days that caused me to get off track and eat out of emotions, so I decided to do this to help me get motivated and back on track today. I can't believe I ever let myself get that way! Thank you, MFP, especially my MFP friends, for helping me gain control of my life, and to not only lose weight, but be healthier and happier as well. :) For those of you losing motivation, I hope this helps! Keep your head up and remember...you CAN do this!

Pic 1- 160ish
Pic 2- 140ish
Pic 3- 125ish

<3

160to125small.jpg

Replies

• cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the haircut!!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • damore76
    damore76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. My goal is to be fit and comfortable in a swimsuit for the summer so you really helped me remember why I am doing this. You are truly an inspiration you look AMAZING!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Lookin good!
  • MMullen49
    Options
    Hi,
    What are some of your recommendation/secrets to achieiving this success. I would like to have a similar outcome to yours, its impressive. I am just getting started but want to learn from others on how to achieve the weight loss in the best possible way.

Thanks for sharing. MM
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Your SW and GW are roughly the same as mine so it was nice to compare (I'm at 129 though... not quite at GW yet).
  • amie0724
    amie0724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow , great job ! you look awesome!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm SO proud of you. You look absolutely fantastic. I know how hard you've worked, and I know it's hard when emotions get the better of you. Just remember how strong, beautiful and inspiring you are <3
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thats where im at now and thats where im trying to get! You look much happier and thats what truly matters! Keep it up and its ok to not be perfect every day just remember how far youve come! :flowerforyou:
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Great job and I LOVE the super short hair. Trying to decide if I'm going to chop all mine off this week or not. :)
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! so proud of you!! <3 you are one of the HARDEST WORKING people I am friends with here on MFP, you're definitely one of my biggest inspirations!

P.S. I like the hair change too :)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    You've done so wonderfully! So happy to have you as a friend <3 you work so hard, you so deserve this success. :)
  • cjr312
    cjr312 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! I've said it before, but you've been a great inspiration!
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yay! :drinker: You look so awesome girl! Great Job!

Definitely glad to have you in my MFP Family! :flowerforyou:
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    sooooooooo awesome....congrats...i love the hair....my plan is to cut off my hair also when the weight comes off.....
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, that is my goal too! I'm at 164 and my goal to be 125 or 120 - keep it up, thanks for sharing, I need all the motivation!!:drinker:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Thank you SOOOO much, everyone! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!