NSV No Fast Food!

Options
sullivann
sullivann Posts: 199 Member
So for the past two days...I haven't stopped for fast food!

I almost always stop by Chic-Fil-A for a Cookies and Cream Milkshake, but I've been strong the past two days. :D

My mind tries to trick me into thinking I NEED a milkshake, when really...I definitely do not.

Anywho...just something I've been proud about. :)

Replies

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Woooo! That's great! :D I know how addictive fast food can be
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Watch Super Size Me. Your addiction will be gone.

And congrats!!
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is super. My wife now makes us a nice fruit smoothie with nothing but fresh fruit (strawberries and bananas) ice and Greek yogurt with some ice. That's my new addiction.
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Watch Super Size Me. Your addiction will be gone.

And congrats!!

There is another one out that slams super size me called Fat Head. I watched it on Netflix.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Good job! Fast food was what got me OUT of shape to begin with - it was too easy to stop at the drive-thru instead of going home and cooking something.

I haven't set food in a fast food restaurant in 15 months. And I'll admit - every once in a while I get a craving for a Big Mac. But I don't want one THAT bad that I'm willing to break that streak.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya and know how huge an accomplishment it is!! I am on day #4 with no fast food and no soda. Congrats!!
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :) I'm glad others know how difficult it can be to resist those cravings. haha :)
  • mjean21
    mjean21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I struggle with this. We try to not eat out or fast food because we always choose unhealthy options. Anyways congrats! I know just how hard it is. I am on the same boat..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!