I NEED MOTIVATION! :(

Options
My name is Renee and I just joined yesterday! So far I'm loving this site, but I know I'm gonna stop in just a short time so I need motivation from people! I mean I have this app on my phone and can access it anywhere anytime, so I shouldn't have any excuses! Some stats about myself: 18 years old, 5'2, 163 lb. I need to lose 30 lb to be my ideal weight. The more support I get, the harder it will be for me to stop my weight loss journey. I am here to give support whenever as well.

Replies

• CoachPetrina
    CoachPetrina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Renee, motivation is key! You can add me as a friend here and on Facebook as well if you like! I'm the only Petrina Hamm on there. 8-)
  • lemobs
    lemobs Posts: 3
    Options
    You are worth it Renee every calorie that you count , every minute you spend exercising. Know that you are worth the sacrifice and all the effort. You can do it!:happy:
  • brittanygriffin
    Options
    I completly agree!! I need motivation as well i'm 5'3 and 160 looking to lose about 30 lbs. Maybe we can help each other out!!!
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me. Support is awesome on MFP. We are all on a journey and love to share. :flowerforyou:
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    start a network of friends, if you start communicating with others you are more motivated to sign in and will feel guiltier if you don't :ohwell:

I signed up in November 2011 but only started taking it seriously 3 weeks ago and finding friends helped. (I could always use another one:flowerforyou: )
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Check out the success stories...the pics that some people post are so motivating...I have sent you a friend request.
  • ReneeMustLoseIt
    Options
    Thank you all so much! You all are really amazing and I wish the best for all of you! If any of you need support, add me :)! I can't wait to post my success story and I will totally include all of you in it haha! :D