just starting

Options
I just started a nutrition/weight loss program and am very excited and hoping it wORKS. Lately every time I walk in my closet I get anxiety because I know NOTHING is going to fit. I have severe issues with food so I am hoping with this website as well as my FLIP class that my life will change.

Replies

• folsom1671
    Options
    just starting to and am on a weight loss program too which one are you on?
  • jlukey
    jlukey Posts: 8
    Options
    i wish you all the best! just stick with it and record everything you eat... if anything it makes you more aware and make good choices!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    You have definately come to the right place. You will find support, information, and LOTS of people who know exactly what you are going through.

Welcome Aboard!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! GOOD LUCK TO YA! :happy:
  • mum2paris
    Options
    Hi there, guys I too am just starting, When I ordered my wedding dress a few years back it fit perfectly, when i got married last year it was very tight and didn't sit as nicely as I would have liked. :embarassed: I have made the decision to enter a bride of the year contest.. and so am really wanting to get back to fitting that dress as well as I did when I first ordered it....
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    good luck, stick with it, mfp is a great resource
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am only about 11 pounds over weight, but I can't fit into any of m;y clothes and since I turned 50 last year it seems harder than ever. I joined weight watchers just so I can weigh in every week and be accountable, but I think that this will really work for me. I am ready to get back in my clothes, comfortably. I am also tired of nothing fitting and can not afford a new wardrobe. So - here I go! wish me luck I will keep you posted to let you know how I am doing! Thanks for your support!~!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome. It will work. I love this program. Just be very honest with posting your food and take off from there. Good louck to you.