Rheumatoid Arthritis

Options
I am looking to add friends that also have RA. If you do, please add me :) I need to know this can be done even when your feet and hands feel like they are falling off. Thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You should join our group; it's called R.A. Ninjas ;)

We're not the most active group in terms of posting and such, but you can find many others there!
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I actually just joined, thanks :happy:
  • lray2011
    lray2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and I've actually struggled with my weight and Rheumatoid Arthritis since I was 5 years old. I need people to keep me inspired to keep going. I've dieted before but its never worked because I lacked the motivation. I'm 18 now, almost 19, and I figured its time for a change.
  • jsp2374
    jsp2374 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have severe RA, will add you now. I'm actually stuck on the couch with a flare going on right now and very blah about it all.
  • NicoleElen
    Options
    Thanks! It helps when you don't feel so alone.
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    I go Wednesday to find out for sure that I have RA. Test have shown high levels. I started in Jan trying to get this under control in case it does turn out to be full blown RA.
  • babyblooeyes
    babyblooeyes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How do you join R.A. Ninjas?
  • babyblooeyes
    babyblooeyes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have RA you can add me. Feet, hands, jaw, neck, wrists, ankles, knees affected. Have lost 45 lbs so far and work out 4-5 times per week.
  • NicoleElen
    Options
    How do you join R.A. Ninjas?

Go to forums and search Rheumatoid Arthritis
  • Incredmrse
    Options
    I've had RA since I was 17, now 23, and still trying to get all the kinks out of just doing my daily activities without being held back.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Quick link to those of you who would like to join R.A. Ninjas:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/889-r-a-ninjas
  • bethanyolivia
    bethanyolivia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new and will join, thanks!