GRAPHIC INJURY PIC

Options
i didnt want to workout today.. I have to go to court tomorrow.. so i just wanted to sit here and smoke ciggs till I die (its nothing serious, nothing against me).. but then I told myself.. no way.. Im working out, I wont let this dumd stuff bring me down... so Im barely starting when...

fitness-chrome-plated-dumbbell-12248-7320_zoom.png

I STEPPED ON IT... the metal part was stick right up.. it went right thru my foot..

101_0958.jpg

its circumference is small but its deeeeeep.. and it hurts sooooo bad...

tell me about your workout injuries.. so I dnt feel like such a loser...

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Other than straining my shoulder once, nothing much to tell. That looks painful - make sure to keep it very clean; should probably have it looked at.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Look at the bright side, you now have a place to stash some spare change or a place to put the pen cap while you're writing a letter. Maybe it will catch on and everybody will be walking around with a "foot hole". You could be a trend setter!
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    Look att he bright side, you now have a place to stash some spare change or a place to put the pen cap while you're writing a letter. Maybe it will catch on and everybody will be walking around with a "foot hole". You could be a trend setter!

that actually made me :laugh:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez I was expecting some bones sticking out. Clearly we have differing opinions on what graphic means lol. But I'm sure it hurts, I don't even like stepping on a tack!
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    Oh jeez I was expecting some bones sticking out. Clearly we have differing opinions on what graphic means lol. But I'm sure it hurts, I don't even like stepping on a tack!

well I feel stupid now..
  • Dan112358
    Options

well I feel stupid now..

Hey, the hole is there, go get an old chicken bone and jam it in.
  • MrsPodaski
    Options
    Make sure your tetanus shot is within 5 yrs and keep it covered with TAB and a bandaid. If it gets increasingly red or becomes hot, see a Dr fro an ABX. Take your temp and if elevated get to the Dr. OUCH!
  • Dan112358
    Options
    Make sure your tetanus shot is within 5 yrs and keep it covered with TAB and a bandaid. If it gets increasingly red or becomes hot, see a Dr fro an ABX. Take your temp and if elevated get to the Dr. OUCH!
    That or stick chicken bones and pen caps in it (I am not a medical professional but I have seen one on tv).
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Looks awful!