I have a question

Options
I have lost 30 lbs..yay me..but I have only went down one pant size :( I dont understand it. I see people posting they have lost 40 lbs and went from a 14 to a 4 how? Is there something I should be doing different?

Replies

• nay1228
    nay1228 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on where you carry and where you lose your weight.
    I carry most of my weight through my hips, thighs and butt, so it takes a great deal of weight loss before I can do down a size or 2.

It also depends on how much you are exercising. A more toned body will fit into a smaller size than one that isn't.

Hang in there...I'm sure you'll be there soon!
  • Debbie2685
    Options
    thats where I carry my weight too, I have wend down almost two shirt sizes, my friend told me im getting skinny on top haha, maybe more weight will come off my bottom half now :) thanks for your responce
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I lost from the top down. The first 25 pounds or so took me from a large to a medium top and from size 14 to size 12 pants. I'm down a total of 58 pounds now and wear size 4 pants, but I still wear mostly medium tops.
  • Debbie2685
    Options
    I lost from the top down. The first 25 pounds or so took me from a large to a medium top and from size 14 to size 12 pants. I'm down a total of 58 pounds now and wear size 4 pants, but I still wear mostly medium tops.

Thanks for posting that is nice to hear. I dont know if I ever will be a size 4 but going back down to a 9 will be nice :) I started at 213 and I am 182 as of today. I want to get to 150 then look at my goals again. Tone up too, but I dont know how to go about that.