Herbalife Support

Options
I just joined myfitnesspal and have been doing Herbalife shakes for lunch and dinner for about three weeks now. Have not lost a pound! My friend seems to think I may not be eating enough, so I thought this would be a good way to get some support and track my foods.

Replies

• Salamanda425
    Options
    Hi there! I tried Herbal Life (the shakes and the supplements) and it didn't work for me. I need to be able to eat food, and not drink it! I just started weight watchers for a second time. (I lost 50lbs with it once before, but got lazy and gained it back.....gonna drop it for good this time!) Feel free to add me!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I started herbalife last Wednesday and I'm feeling good. I'm excited to weigh in tomorrow night to see what my results are.
  • mbolz
    mbolz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using Herbalife religiously since January. I love the products. My thoughts are if you use it and follow your coaches lead you can be successful. Hit your protein numbers and stay within your calorie count and you should see results. Good luck!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm on Herbalife too. I started it Jan 2nd & as of march 19th have lost 40lbs. My daughter started it October 14th & has lost 57lbs. Feel free to add me. I'm an Herbalife distributor too so if you have questions about anything, I will try to help. =)
  • Bromwynn
    Bromwynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing Herbalife for 5 weeks.

Except for this last week where I fell off the wagon and went carb crazy, I have consistently lost 1.5 lbs a week doing this program. I would love to have a few people to chat with who are doing the same program and finding out what is working for them.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing Herbalife for 5 weeks.

Except for this last week where I fell off the wagon and went carb crazy, I have consistently lost 1.5 lbs a week doing this program. I would love to have a few people to chat with who are doing the same program and finding out what is working for them.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?phrase=herbalife&order=0
  • herbalchick1
    Options
    Hi I love herbalife products I been taking these great products for 10 yrs .. Just keep it up and you will do it .. I lost 58 lbs..on these wonderful products !! Just Up your protein and watch the carbs you take in ..:smile: If you need encouragement send me a post .. In great Heath
  • Debmuenz
    Debmuenz Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been using the Herbalife products since November and combining the workouts with the shakes and food journal I have managed to lose 43 pounds since November 10, 2011. I know I am not losing it as fast as I've heard other people but I feel great and have more energy than I've had in years. I'm 56 years old and haven't been below 200 pounds since I was a teenager. I need to do this for me and the time is now. I love the products and how I feel.
  • kandyice1
    kandyice1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started in September and total loss so far is 11.6 lbs as of recently. I have another check in tomorrow, so I'll see how that goes. It helps to stay active and log your meals as well imo. I just take the shakes, protein mix, the multivitamin, and the cell activator. I'm excited to see where I'll be in the next year. I'm thinking about trying the pro lessa. Has anyone else tried that?