Weight Watchers Dropouts lets start a group! :)

Options
I must say I learned about MFP from a friend and was totally amazed at how easy it is and that there are so many foods in the database. So after a few months of not being completely dedicated to MFP I joined WW and boy was I dissapointed in there site and app! MFP definitely has much more to offer and its free. What a waste of 60$ I think I am going to call WW and ask for a refund...........LOL

Replies

• RedSunshine365
    RedSunshine365 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I agree! WW is really a good program - you can't really fault it. But....I'm too cheap to continue spending the cash each month when I have other tools that are free! I grew tired of always trying to figure out what a food's point score was for tracking purposes. it's so much easier to pick up my iphone and scan a barcode! Good luck to you using MFP!!
  • sueb711
    sueb711 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did WW for 9 months...it's a good program - but in the last 9 months they changed (tweaked) their program twice. Not that it was hard. It was amazing to see those who had good results...there were a lot of people that came back because once they stopped - they gained it back. I'm also cheap and I have friends and family on MFP - and leave my daily food journal open for all to see. Keeps me more accountable. This is a nice alternative and I do apply things I learned from WW everyday.