Looking for Motivation!!!

Options
Ok I've been trying to loose weight for a while having a lil trouble looking for support, ideas of what helped you????

Replies

• kat1017wa
    Options
    This is my second go at losing weight. I lost about 50 lbs a year ago. I stopped keeping track of my calories and working out because I got a promotion and my time became very limited. I have gained back about 15 lbs in the past 8 months...

I think I am finally comfortable with everything at work so I am starting this up again. What helped me the most was making sure I put down what I am going to eat BEFORE I eat it. If I am going out to eat I look at the menu and go in knowing what I am going to have. That way I will also know if I can squeeze in a glass of wine or share a dessert with a friend before I even get to the restaurant. And make sure you have a work out schedule and you stick to it. Even if you are tired - doing something is better than doing nothing. On the days I am really not feeling it - I will go into the gym with a book and will ride the stationary for 30 minutes. I figure it is not much, but it is better than going home and doing nothing.

Good luck!
  • daniellewesche
    Options
    Hey Im new on myfitnesspal. Im using it to track all my food... Down 30lbs and counting! So happy theres an app for that! lol...