Weight Loss Pictures! (still more to go but it is something!

Options
WeightLoss.jpg

TA-DA!
I have been putting off posting these for a while now. I have them on my phone as motivation! But now I have a new picture set that I am going head for! I still have about 38 pounds to go, give or take, but yeah! :happy:

I can see a difference, I hope you can too!

Now if I can find my motivation, I think it took a vacation! :laugh:

Replies

• Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    niceeee. you look great! I started around the same weight...and am the also 5'5" .......any tips? how many calories have u been eating and exercise.....
  • AfonsoSilva
    Options
    Now if I can find my motivation, I think it took a vacation! :laugh:

You want better motivation than the pictures you just took? Congratulations and keep up the great job!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. Congratulations!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I can see the improvement in your body and in your face. Take it a day at a time. You have 38 pounds to go... before you know it that 38 will be 30. Keep it up!
  • richelle67
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Keep up the great work!:wink:
  • finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Youre doing great! :)
    Thanks for sharing!
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! How did you lose the weight? Also your face is glowing and you just look so much healthier!
  • needtoloselaura
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    wow, nice!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! How did you lose the weight? Also your face is glowing and you just look so much healthier!

Mischa, I love doing dance DVDs.
    Before I went in for my tonsil removal I was doing Gym two-three days a week.
    I have a nice collection of DVDs that I use, my favorite are the *****cat Doll Workout DVDs and Skinny *****.
    But I have a fantastic collection and addiction to fitness DVDs. If you want to know some more send me a note and I will give you a list of all the DVDs I have :drinker:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME!!!! Great inspiration!!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing!
  • shepherdbl
    shepherdbl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking good kiddo!:drinker: :heart:
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also started around 200 lbs and weighed in at 175 this morning. Feels great, right? We can do the last 30 together. You look fabulous and keep up the great work!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look great! We are weight loss twinsies kinda :) I started around 200 and still got 30 somethin more lbs to lose!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!