A great helpful movie

Options
hojo26
hojo26 Posts: 4 Member
I got this movie passed to me by my best friend that i trust. its a site that is showing there movie for free at the moment until the 31st i believe.

The movie is called Hungry for Change, and i would highly recommend everyone watch it!
go to: www.hungryforchange.tv (i hope that posting the link is ok, and sorry in advanced if its not)

I just watched it myself today and wanted to share it. Better go look at it while you still can for free.

thanks for taking a look ;)

Replies

• jarrodc
    jarrodc Posts: 102
    Options
    Thanks for the share, might watch later :)
  • lschuttem
    lschuttem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i just clicked on it and its working so far...might be my late night movie for tonight! thanks!
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I was watching the "free" preview (March 21 - March 31), but it quit when it came to the part about high fructose corn syrup. It happened twice. I'm figuring this is a deliberate ploy to get people interested enough that they'll buy the DVD. I guess they know human nature, because I'm about to order the DVD.

This is a real eye-opener.

I'm so glad I gave up drinking diet soda ages ago.

I'm going to get extra DVDs for both of my sons.

It's up to us to fight back by not purchasing/consuming most of the crap being passed off as food.
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the link! I'm watching it right now.. it's very interesting... especially since I have recently switched to a mostly whole clean foods diet