68 lbs lost with pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the support! I really appreciate it, and it really helps having such a great support system.
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! Congratuations!!
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You really have achieved amazing results in such a short time. Keep up the great work! BTW, did you find your dog?!
  • jrogersj
    Options
    Unfortunately I higly doubt that my dog will be found. She was staying with my parents, and they live on a farm. Tomorrow will make a week that she has been missing, and she is only a weiner dog. So fairing I. The wild for her is practically impossible! :( I just hope she is not suffering. Thanks again for the encouragement!
  • Lexymom
    Lexymom Posts: 28
    Options
    So sorry about your dog... :( Try to imagine how much better you'll fare in the wild (maybe a bit more than a farm) when you're working out! You'll be unstoppable!!! :D Can't wait for the next set of pictures!!!!

YAY YOU!!!! :D
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done honey keep up the excellent work you look great xxx
  • jrogersj
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support! I also can't wait until I can post some more pictures. I believe the next post will be at 100 pounds down! ;)
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    OMG, YOU do look amazing! I bet you feel so much better! You have a beautiful smile too!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you look great :)
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Congrats!!!
  • lisaishotpink
    lisaishotpink Posts: 124
    Options
    Congratulations!! You even look happier in your most recent pictures! Good luck on the rest of your journey, you've done a kick *kitten* job so far!
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!! Well done :) Thanks for posting!!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! HARD WORK< BUT SO WORTH IT!
  • jrogersj
    Options
    I have a newer post than this. It is called 86 pounds. I think it is more drastic of a difference than these pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!