the weather is fab

Options
shonora
shonora Posts: 48 Member
The weather is fab here in Ireland at the mo hovering between 17c and 20C and everyone mood seem lifted:happy: ..... what's it like where you are??

Replies

• SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Clear blue skies and sunshine here on the Sussex coast :-)

That said we are all praying for some rain as we are about to hit the first of the drought measure next week the dreaded hosepipe ban !
  • 4caramel
    4caramel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    the weather here in Texas is awesome, its been around 84F, i would love to visit Ireland one day
  • hounds726
    hounds726 Posts: 63
    Options
    We experienced some great weather here in Indiana for a few weeks. 80+ F--which is very unseasonable for March. We are all shivering at 60 now!

Enjoy it!

Bring our nice weather back!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Scotland, sunny and warm!! Not sure of the exact temperature, but all the guys are walking about with their shirts off!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    it's 22 degrees here at Stormont (the house on the hill)
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bristol gorgeous with clear blue skies and sitting pretty at 20 degrees C. Wish I wasn't stuck in the office!
  • HarpingOn
    HarpingOn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Northumberland. And it's gorgeous!

Can't resist going out for a run every day. I'm not wasting these glorious afternoons.

I can fit a 5k or 6k run in my lunch breaks :-))
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    South west England, not sure of the temp but guessing around 20degrees and it's great (plus I'm out in the countryside so it's peaceful and I don't have to put up with the smell of b.o. coming off other people haha).
  • shonora
    Options
    We experienced some great weather here in Indiana for a few weeks. 80+ F--which is very unseasonable for March. We are all shivering at 60 now!

Enjoy it!

Bring our nice weather back!

The weather here in Dublin is very unseasonable for this time of the year too, love it but hoping its not an early summer :glasses:
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    in NC it is simply stunning! high today in the 60's, no humidity...great day for a walk! (-:
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    It's been in the high 70s and low 80s (F) here in Atlanta, GA. Warmer than usual for March. Humidity has been good, but the pollen is unbelievable.

I really want to visit Ireland. My parents and brothers went a few years ago and visited some distant cousins. My dad is into geneology and my great grandparents immigrated from Ireland.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Last week it was over 27 degrees Celsius; this morning I woke up to 27 degrees Fahrenheit. :( Big change!
  • shonora
    Options
    Last week it was over 27 degrees Celsius; this morning I woke up to 27 degrees Fahrenheit. :( Big change!

Just had to convert 27 degrees Fahrenheit to Celsius to see what it was hehe wow that's a huge drop!! Back to woolly hat and gloves weather
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Shropshire is just gorgeous at the moment... 22c in March! who would believe it!! :love: