Ladies--I need support

Options
ash012
ash012 Posts: 34 Member
Hi I'm 24 years old, 5"3', 174 lbs. I've been on MFP since the end of December and have lost 11 lbs but gained a couplbe of it back. I would really like to lose about 40 lbs but I would be happy with ANY weight I lose. I need some support! Ladies-- feel free to add me as a friend if you want support also.

Thanks,

Replies

• kristymccarrick
    Options
    hello im 32 years old my name is kristy i live in the usa in michigan i have 3 kids ages 11,4,5 they are the loves of my life i weigh 254 pounds and im 5'6 i started this diet and work out about 19 days ago and i have lost 13 pounds i want to weigh 180 pounds at the highest i was 267 when i started i work out at the gym every single day for 1 hr at least and walk when i can i eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks drink lots of water and use this site to keep track of my calories, fat, carbs sugars etc it keeps me in line i want this sooooo bad so i will continue to eat this way the rest of my life and continue to workout the rest of my life i really think exerscise is the key to weight loss and of course watchign what you eat good luck eevryone :)