100 Days

Options
100 Days….that’s how long I’ve been focused on improving my health through exercise and diet. 100 Days…that’s how long it’s taken me to break the 250lb mark. 100 Days….that’s how many consecutive days of exercise I’ve done. 100 Days….that’s how long it’s taken me to drop 46 lbs.

What’s the next 100 days look like? I dunno, but I’m committed to sticking to the exercise and eating plan. I’d like to drop another 20 lbs or so and see how I feel and look. I do know this. I’m seriously gonna have to spend some money on clothes soon. But hey, that’s cheaper in the long run, right?

Cheers,
Braddog

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success. :flowerforyou:
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Now that's dedication! Way to go, and thanks for sharing.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking with your program! You are doing an awesome job!
  • slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great post! Congrats to you and the discipline you've demonstrated is to be admired. Best of luck for your next 100 days.
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I wish I had the same results....something to be dang proud of!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I can't wait until I get to 100...I'm only at 35 consecutive days right now.

Keep it up!!

17245635.png
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats on your success so far and best of luck to the next 100! :flowerforyou:
  • jpschabell
    jpschabell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - great job! I love these posts - very inspiring! Thank you and keep up the good work!:smile:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • traceyjolli
    Options
    Fabulous achievement.... heres to the next 100 days xx
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! Good for you!
  • jestersvk
    jestersvk Posts: 49
    Options
    Great job, I myself am about 3 weeks away form 100 days but I can now tell you don't stop... in another 100 days you'll definitely feel and look even better and this is going to continue until you reach your goal.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is so great to lose that much weight in 3+ months. I am at a little over 90 days. I only lost 30 pounds. But, I did have a stall in the loss for about 2 weeks. I am just getting back on track. Your story just motivates me more.
  • BigBraddog
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement. You all inspire me to continue this journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!