70 lbs in 4.5 months

Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
I was diagnosed with skin cancer in Sep 2011, and luckily cured compeltely within the month. It motivated me to go on a tear. Ive lost 70 lbs since i started on 10/29/12. Just brand new here and will use this to help me finish the final 20 lbs.

10/29/11 - 341
3/26/12 - 271

Height - 6'5

Replies

• jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    congrads on your success so far and good luck finishing up!
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    good on the weightloss but Amen to being cured. !!!!
  • JesBroberg
    Options
    You're successful in a kinds of ways! Congrats, you look amazing! : )
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all.lets work to live
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! On beating cancer! And on losing the weight. Best of luck for your last fitness goal. You'll love the support on to this site. Stay motivated. Keep logging and reading the forums. Don't be afraid to chime in and ask questions and I'm sure you'll reach your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both beating cancer and an awesome weight loss! You rock therefore, I'm sending a friends request (if u don't mind)! :flowerforyou:
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    how the hell?
  • phillieschic
    Options
    You're a rockstar! Congrats and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • montezndixon
    montezndixon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is excellent! Congrats! Can you share anything to help me or motivate me with my weight loss goals?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're tall!! Congrats!
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an absolute inspiration. Congratulations on all your success, no doubt you will get those last 20 lbs off in no time! I have been struggling of late with my motivation but when I read real success stories like yours; it helps me get myself moving!
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm a cancer survivor too! (thyroid cancer)... Congrats on the weightloss and continued success in your healthy new lifestyle!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB and God bless!!!!
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on ALL of those successes!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats, thats amazing!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing loss! Keep up all that hard work, it does pay off :D
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ur weightloss and being a survivor! This is a great place to be. Add me if you'd like.
  • miss_lizz
    miss_lizz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear you still have to go threw the thought of having cancer! seriously makes me not want to tan anymore.. sheesh!! but amazing loss sweetie you rockk!
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss man. we're here to help 20lbs is very doable so lets go!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    awesome :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!