Your Weightloss Theme Song

Options
Is it just me, or is it lame? I have a theme song that I dance around to which motivates me. I just found it a few weeks ago and I have dubbed it my theme song.

Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson

What about you guys?

Replies

• cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My favorite theme some lately is "Shake Senora" by Pitbull and T-Pain...it always gets me moving and I want to shake it!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I really like "Brand New Book" by Train (it was the theme song from "Biggest Loser" last season, I think).
    I also really like "Go the Distance" by Michael Bolton

I agree that "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson can really motivate me too - it was playing at mile 7 of a 1/2 marathon I did recently and there was a sign up saying to Be Stronger for the 2nd half of the race and to keep moving forward. I will always remember that feeling of knowing I was more than half way and that I was still feeling strong. Great song!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Eminem - Til I Collapse
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    this is funny bc i thought i was the only corney person to sing silently to myself when i saw my numbers go down. " Push, it, Push it... to the limit, limit" song and "It's gonna be ME" N*sync (i dunno why that song. lol)
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Walk -- Foo Fighters
  • MNmuncher
    MNmuncher Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been singing (Stronger) in my car CONSTANTLY (and at a very loud volume!) love it! I also like working out to Pitbull or any other latin-inspired music. For running, I use hardcore rock such as Linkin Park. I get really unmotivated during runs and listening to sort of angry, loud music helps for some reason! :) If you have an iphone or smartphone, I use pandora's workout and remix stations during sessions and I am also thinking of subscribing to rhapsody -all the music you want for 9.99 a month! (desktop and mobile)
  • leaso75581
    leaso75581 Posts: 103
    Options
    good question...hmmm...let me think....my theme song is...Damn she's a sexy b*tch. I forget who sings it. I also like, Sexy and I know...by LMFAO. and Work Out Plan by Konyay West (I know I spelled Konyay wrong, lol)
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    everytime i step on the scale i end up with the Talking Heads - "Road To Nowhere" song ... :ohwell:
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    nope, me too!!
    I have a couple, is that sad?
    Quiet Riot, come on feel the noise (try running to that, impossible not to get moving!)
    Tom Petty-I won't back down (that one's more for the mindset)
    Relient K-For the moments I feel faint
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    "Comeback Kid" by Sleigh Bells.... gets me amped every time!!! And I love Electris Guest "This Head I Hold"... I'm a total indie girl, but am obsessed with Britney Spears too!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I work downtown so when I am walking to the bus, I hear Bulletproof by La Roux. I try to walk to the beat, which means I'm walking pretty quick! Also means someone would have to walk really fast to mug me!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    "Comeback Kid" by Sleigh Bells.... gets me amped every time!!! And I love Electris Guest "This Head I Hold"... I'm a total indie girl, but am obsessed with Britney Spears too!

LOVE Sleigh Bells. They are so different and slightly off but so rockin'!
  • ScruffyMuscle
    ScruffyMuscle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All Sergio Mendez
    All David Guetta
    All of the Lights- Kanye West
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Walk -- Foo Fighters

Nice
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I love the song 'Without You' by David Guetta feat. Usher, it also is a bit of an MFP anthem as i couldn't do any of the things I do now without the support of my MFP's, the words are very relevant and motivational to me! :)
  • jmbreister
    Options
    I feel like so many songs I hear lately apply to my journey. (Obviously a country music fan here) Settlin' by Sugarland gotta be my favorite. Also Better Than I used to be by Tim Mcgraw.
  • wtsteede
    wtsteede Posts: 4
    Options
    Chamillionaire - Good Morning
  • maerieanne
    maerieanne Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hate rap but 'Till I Collapse by Eminem always makes me push through right at the very end.

And not for weightloss but for a good cardio Slayer always pumps me up :)