Sore Muscles- Need Advice

Options
Well this is actually more than just a sore muscle (I think). I've been exercising regularly for the past month and I've had some sore muscles in the beginning but they went away like usual. But for the past 4 days, my right calf and knee has been bothering me. I can ignore it and still work out but I can tell when I do jumping jacks or anything in that form that my right leg is weaker. Also sometimes when Im just walking (not exercising) I can feel that it is weaker.

At first I figured it would just go away in a day or two but now that it's been 4 days I'm wondering what I did. I would HATE to make it worse and find myself limping. The last thing I want to happen is not being able to workout.

Has anyone had something similar like this happen or have any advice as to what I could to do help it?

Thanks!! :smile:

Replies

• Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    Training schedule? Are you eating enough? Joint pain? Enough sleep?

:smile: Hard to pin point without these info
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    hard to tell if its just joint pain or if you pulled something.
    def need more info.

for now, I'd reccommend icing it. and doing something different for a couple of days.
    the last thing I wanna do when my knee hurts is go running or do jumping jacks.
  • blakeman187
    Options
    def need more info.

for now, I'd reccommend icing it. and doing something different for a couple of days.

What he said
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    def need more info.

What he said

Also take an anti inflammatory and drink plenty of water