Tossing out the old clothes....

Options
melhayes1115
melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
is such a great feeling. I pulled out a box with some (very) old shorts. It was my "one day I'll fit back into these" box. Well, I am happy to say that some of the shorts I was hoping to one day be able to fit back into one day are now too big and were put into the yard sale box! As if now, I don't even have to buy new shorts for the summer, but I do need to get new shirts. Even before I got heavy, I'd wear big, baggy shirts. No more for this girl. I want cute, figure flattering tops that will show off all of my hard work :bigsmile:

Replies

• joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!!:smile:
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    is such a great feeling. I pulled out a box with some (very) old shorts. It was my "one day I'll fit back into these" box. Well, I am happy to say that some of the shorts I was hoping to one day be able to fit back into one day are now too big and were put into the yard sale box! As if now, I don't even have to buy new shorts for the summer, but I do need to get new shirts. Even before I got heavy, I'd wear big, baggy shirts. No more for this girl. I want cute, figure flattering tops that will show off all of my hard work :bigsmile:

Sigh.

I kept my skinny jeans for years.

I still remember them. Heh. When I get skinny I'm going to have to buy all new but you know you are right on the money with the 'no more baggy tops' line. All my youth I wore baggy, figure-hiding clothes on my 54kg body. Yes. thought I was fat. Doof. :D:

Congrats, you've worked hard and you've won. :)
  • Sherri92566
    Options
    BRAVO to you!!!!!!!!!!!How wonderful!!! I too gave away all of my old clothes that no longer fit because I will NEVER go back there again! You deserve a new wardrobe.....with spring & summer on the way treat yourself to some gread new "duds" .You deserve it!
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling! Congrats on your hard work! I also just pulled out my old clothes that I kept from years ago when I was much smaller. They fit now!
  • TLynn0568
    TLynn0568 Posts: 36
    Options
    YES!

I did that this weekend too, right down to my "I hope to get back in these" clothes being TOO BIG and having to be given away!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!