NSV: I feel sexy and you are never going to get to see. . .

Options
HWeatherholt
HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
I have always (for the most part) been comfortable with / in my body, and have tried to embrace my body for the body it is. I try to dress nice, in well-fitting clothes. Have my main wardrobe for every day wear. A few sexier pieces for a night on the town. And have even sexier pieces for those nights in.

I may not have large breasts, and I may have some extra around the middle, etc. but again, I have always tried to embrace it and can feel sexy in it.

Despite, that, I do know that I would be better off, in many ways, if I lost a few pounds.

As of this morning, I am down 16.2 lbs. since decided to lose some weight, and down 19 lbs. from my heaviest – just at ½ way to my first goal.

Although I am doing well, I was feeling bad for myself yesterday for several reasons (see yesterday’s blog post).

So I do not know why. Well, maybe I know why. (Keep reading for the why.) But when I got home from work, just now, I decided to try on a few of my nighties that my ex always loved me to wear.

And I felt sexy!

I felt sexier then I use to in them.

Including in the nightie that I bought for a special occasion that never happened because he was being an *kitten*. I am not going to go into all the details about that but needless to say I spent way too much money on a romantic weekend away that he did not join me on.

After slipping several on, I was feeling really sexy. But, I had to slip them off and put on appropriate pajamas to take the dog out.

While I was walking the dog, I realized that not only did I feel sexy; he is never going to get to see it. And I felt bad for just a moment. But, then I realized, “Oh well. . .your loss!”

And I needed all of that.

I needed all of that for several reasons, including the fact that tomorrow would have been our 2 year anniversary.

Now, just to find someone who truly wants to embrace the beautiful sexy me that I already am, and that I am going to become.

Replies

• kassiechambliss
    kassiechambliss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • ocylott
    ocylott Posts: 31
    Options
    You are fantastic!
  • Starbec
    Starbec Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Go Girl!!! And don't worry about him not seeing it - somebody else fantastic that appreciates it all will get to see ;);)
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you are a sext beast. Own it, live it, love it! And when the right one comes along you can both enjoy it! Keep that head up and that awesome sself confidence in place always! :drinker:
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You go girl. Fantastic post! Great attitude :wink: I love it!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That is great - he will be kicking himself!!
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! The right guy will come along and appreciate you for all that you have to offer. Take care!
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up you will find someone who will make you feel even more sexy and beautiful!!!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    ths is great =D
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amen! His loss completely!
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    keep it up girl
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what could be fun.. Take a picture of you in your sexy nighty and "accidently" send it to him and then say "sorry that was meant to go to someone else"

That will show him how much of a loser he was for ruining his chances with a girl like you :happy:
  • BingoWingo
    Options
    I'll tell you what could be fun.. Take a picture of you in your sexy nighty and "accidently" send it to him and then say "sorry that was meant to go to someone else"

That will show him how much of a loser he was for ruining his chances with a girl like you :happy:

I like this idea!
    Congrats to you and your new-found hot mama sexiness. Have a super day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!