Rusty Moore/Visual Impact

Options
Has anyone done the Visual Impact e-book by Rusty Moore from fitnessblackbook.com? I am about to start it soon and wanted to know what other people thought about it.

Replies

• Ging07
    Ging07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller:wink:
  • ashleyseipert
    Options
    I heard about Visual Impact for Women, but there's a surprising lack of peer reviews online about it. I think I want to try it out too, so please let me know how you like it!
  • Ging07
    Options
    Will do!
  • Kidsrn23
    Kidsrn23 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Visual Impact for Women workout, consistently since the beginning of February. I love it. My husband did the men's one for a while too. It just makes sense. I don't want to look like a body builder, I want a lean feminine look. So far I have lost 15 pounds with a lot more to go. I just bought his newest cardio book, (just out yesterday). I want to lose as much fat and save as much muscle as possible during this journey. If you haven't found a weight workout you like, give this a try. It does work.
    Feel free to friend me for support.
  • Ging07
    Options
    Thanks so much for responding! I found it a little bit confusing. I am out of shape and also have semi bad knees (too young for it but oh well). What is your workout plan? I guess I had a hard time putting together the turbo fast blaster cardio e book with the regular e-book just to know what to do every day. Would you mind telling me what your plan was when you got started?
  • Kidsrn23
    Options
    Ok, I go by the Visual Impact for women book, I do the 2 day split routine he suggests in the book, followed by 15 minutes of High intensity intervals (usually treadmill), then 15-45 minutes of steady state cardio, sometimes on the treadmill but sometimes on another piece of cardio equipment. The first week I was sore as I too am kind of out of shape. I have had 3 kids in 2 years. As it gets easier I go up on my weights. Do only 5 reps and 4-5 sets. Hope this helps.
  • Ging07
    Options
    Thanks that is helpful! How long does this take you?
  • Kidsrn23
    Options
    The weight workout is about 20-30 minutes, then cardio is 15 min for intervals and 15-45 for my steady state it depends how long I feel like walking.
  • twossm
    twossm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a question. SO I just bought it and I will start it this week. But I'm really confused about how long to do the cardio workouts because it says that you should do 15 minutes of HIIT and then 15 minutes of regular cardio. But when you look at his 12 week cardio plan sometimes you do 30 minutes of HIIT with no inclination to do the regular cardio after. So I'm really confused...