Baby NSV - reclaimed pants!

Options
Had a pair of work slacks in my closet that fit around the waist, but were terribly unflattering - clinging in all the wrong places. Tried them on this morning and they don't cling anymore! I know I haven't lost a full size yet, but I think the current stuff is a tiny bit looser, especially in my lower abdomen. Woot Woot! Have a work trip next week to see a client and I think I will wear them.

Replies

• Lizziefresh
    Lizziefresh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait until I can go through my closet and try on all the clothes I've kept because "I'll fit back into them one day"!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yahoooo! I've been digging all the pants I put under my bed because they were too tight and it is like going shopping for free! Enjoy!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Isn't that so exciting!!! I remember after I had baby 6, I pulled out my old shorts and looked at them thinking, "was I ever that tiny??? I will NEVER fit back into those!!" And now...I am 2 sizes smaller!! (And...oddly enough, I actually and 5lbs heavier!)

You can do it...those pants are going to motivate you more and ore...before you know, you will have to buy smaller pants!!! YAH!!
  • angelajo01
    Options
    I can't wait to go through my closet to find smaller clothes either. My husband complains about how many clothes I have, but I always tell him "I'm going to fit back into them again"...LOL!! I'm bound to prove that to him any day soon :)
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!! Wear them all the time, its the best motivation to feel them get looser and looser!!! Im doing that with a pair of new clearance rack jeans I got.
  • FitJenJen
    FitJenJen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did the same last night! It felt great! I pulled out a bin of clothes from "pre-pregnancy" and I tried on a few items and they all fit, comfortably. It satisfied my shopping itch and made me feel pretty good. Its funny I keep wearing some of my "bigger" stuff because I think, "I probably won't wear this much longer!"
  • 7memyselfandI
    Options
    I just did this last week! I've kept a pair of shorts that I haven't been able to fit into for over 10 years...every so often throughout the years I'd try them on, most of the time I couldn't even begin to zipper them, but they motivated me. Last summer I could zip and button them, but they didn't fit 100% so I never wore them, although I probably could have. Now, they are almost too baggy :) but I will wear them this summer for sure as a nice fitting, comfy pair of loose shorts!!! Woohooo!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    wow! That's awesome!
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I did that too this morning. I haven't been able to zip or button these jeans in soo long and today I tried them on just for interest and I actually got them zipped and buttoned. They are still to tight to wear for any extended time but I am so motivated to keep doing what I'm doing and maybe soon they will be baggy on me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!