Looking for friends who do YOGA

Options
Hi there!
I'm new to MFP and going to get back into yoga for mind-body wellness... as soon as my bronchitis clears up (!!) Anyone an avid yoga goer? Please add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mujerebelde
    Options
    I do hot yoga on Saturday morning with my sister in Brampton and it is AMAZING!!! If everyone could start every morning with a one-hour practice the world would be a better place, guaranteed.
    But seriously, one hour = 630 calories burned, not to mention the benefits for your mind (stress/tension release) and body (detoxify your organs)
  • jpalmer19
    Options
    Hi there! I also love yoga. Going to start getting back into it again ... as soon as I get over this bronchitis, too! It's a bad year for being sick (at least for me). Plus, I am getting back to Couch to 5K to prepare for my second 5K in July!
  • sive1990
    sive1990 Posts: 38
    Options
    Me! My Mom's a yoga teacher so been doing it for years, dabbled in teaching for about a year myself :) Super fun. YAY!
  • JenniferMuriel
    JenniferMuriel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    THANKS!!!
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Love it. Will be going tonight - can't wait to clear the head and stretch out the muscles.

Feel free to add me!
  • dimplez711
    Options
    Getting back into it as well. My instructor has me working on a balancing sequence. All-over soreness, awesome!! :happy:

I just love that it teaches me to listen to my body. :heart:
  • Megume
    Megume Posts: 74
    Options
    I do yoga atleast once a week, more If I'm able. Used to go to classes, but now I subscribe to yogatoday.com and get free workouts there :)