It's the little things

Options
Imajicat
Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
This morning I was showering after my workout at the gym and my bath towel fit all the way around me without a gap. That hasn't happened in about five years or more. It may be small, but I'm ridiculously pleased about it. #ItsTheLittleThings

Baby steps!

Replies

• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Yay, it is indeed those little things that are great for motivation!

Well done on your loss so far :flowerforyou:
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I've always hated that! I don't have to worry anymore though, and neither do you! Congratulations!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! I'm sure that was a great feeling! It is definitely the little things that matter! So great to hear about your NSV. Keep up the amazing work you're doing and I'm sure you'll be posting more! :)
  • jamierizzo
    jamierizzo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! That's great!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    The little things in life DEFINITELY matter the most!! There are way more little things to enjoy until you hit the one big thing: goal weight. Good for you :]
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I was excited the other day when my "tight" boxers that I wear when I need to do laundry were not longer tight. So ROCK ON!
  • Stinkybug
    Stinkybug Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! That was one of my first favorite and noticeable changes with my journey as well.
  • Imajicat
    Options
    Woot woot! I'm sure that was a great feeling! It is definitely the little things that matter! So great to hear about your NSV. Keep up the amazing work you're doing and I'm sure you'll be posting more! :)

Thanks very much!

I keep seeing that NSV, what is that?
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Thanks very much!

NSV = Non scale victory
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    You think that is a ridiculous NSV? How about this- I was thrilled after losing the first 20 lbs when I looked down and saw that my "little fella" looked much bigger without the flab over it....ha ha! True story!
  • Imajicat
    Options

Thanks very much!

NSV = Non scale victory

ah... what a fabulous phrase. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!