Motivation BOOK! MAKE YOUR OWN!

Options
so a friend and i subscribe to 2 different magazines for fitness. one day we both came to the conclusion, why do we get these magazines to only read once and throw out or keep on your shelf?
after much thought we decided WHY NOT CUT OUT THESE AWESOME ARTICLES AND MAKE A BOOK!

so this is just what we are doing. taking our magazines, cutting out different motivational articles, recipes, exercises and pasting them into a book. We picked up a hard cover 395 page blank book at Walmart for 8 dollars. it is so much fun!!! then you have a chance to really read through it. and whenever your down. or hungry, flip through your recipes!!! and you will eat healthy!!

WHO IS WITH ME TO STAY MOTIVATED!
any other ideas???

Replies

• dimplez711
    Options
    I love this idea! I buy fitness mags all the time from the used book store (can't go wrong at 50 cents to $1 each). But then they always end up stacked somewhere to collect dust. Might as well take what I want and recycle the rest. :smile:
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    exactly!! and its fun! it also allows you to put what you want in there.. like your own magazine! with out the adds!
  • eicram
    eicram Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Ever hear of a Vision Board? You put things on it that you'd like to have, achieve or where you see your future in general. This could be a fitness vision board. Thanks for sharing. I'm totally doing this!
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    that sounds great too!!!
  • knucklescasey
    Options
    i love this idea. i use a notebook as a side journal with daily feelings, the food i eat, recipes, motivational articels, and exercise ideas.. its soo good to have