Calling all apple shaped/banana shaped women to this thread!

Options
Hey guys. I need some friends, I just made this account! I'm 5'7", 158 lbs, (was 155 a few days ago.. but I ate a lot of chocolate this week. No more for me.) I'm looking to be around 130. Around summer time I was 165, so slowly through eating better & some exercise I've lost 10 pounds. Now, at the moment, I'm trying to get around to 145-150 by exercising 5x a week, 3 days lifting, all 5 cardio. Then once I hit 145, my last 15 will be all I need to lose!

My whole life I've hated my body and I'm going on a beachy vacation trip this summer, so I want to be prepared!!

I am an apple/banana shape, so it's inspiring to see other lovely ladies flaunt what they got with weight loss!!

:)

Replies

• hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am apple shaped. I am 5'8 and looking to lose 90 pounds overall. I try to do cardio 5 x a week and weight training 3 - 5 x a week as well. Sending a friend request so that we can support each other!
  • ane7980
    ane7980 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am new ,joined last week and lost 1 pound. trying walking and ab exercises, I am 5'3'' weigh 138. trying for 115 my pre baby weight