Starting out

Options
So I'm Jennifer and I'm just starting out on a actual website. I'm hoping to make a few friends here and I'm looking for support also. I have my own motivation ( My boys). I'm 5'4 and I'm 300lbs and I'm looking to lose over 120-140 in about 18-24 months. I just don't want to lose the weight I want to take on the lifestyle of eating right and exercising. If your looking for support or just a new friend add me!

Replies

• MsGriff
    MsGriff Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Jennifer, I understand exactly what you are saying. I have 5 boys I envoked a lifestyle change I am on a mission to lose 100lbs. I offer you friendship, support and encouragement. We can do this !!!!!!!!!
  • WilliamsJJ86
    Options
    Thank you and I agree we can do this!!
  • breehard2703
    breehard2703 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :happy: It's really helpful to look at the food choices before you order or eat anything! Using the app has made my food choices that much better. I can have a handful of chips or I can have another snack with the same amount of calories but more food...it's all about the choices you make. Once you get into this more you will be so suprised at how many calories you can consume and not even realize how bad the stuff you are eating actually is to your body! Good luck with your weight loss goals!!