I love this site......

Options
Hi I've been on this site since 4/3/2008 and i don't think with out all the help of people on here and the tools they give us to use i could be strong enough to make this change in my life....
Everyday i surf through the forum to see that i'm not the only one out there, I hope to meet alot of nice people through this site and maybe make some good relations ....anyone that is committed to this i envy you, because what we all are trying to do is not easy and without the support of everyone here probably impossible...THX again

KRISTOFER

Replies

• kmatanzas
    kmatanzas Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi I've been on this site since 4/3/2008 and i don't think with out all the help of people on here and the tools they give us to use i could be strong enough to make this change in my life....
    Everyday i surf through the forum to see that i'm not the only one out there, I hope to meet alot of nice people through this site and maybe make some good relations ....anyone that is committed to this i envy you, because what we all are trying to do is not easy and without the support of everyone here probably impossible...THX again

KRISTOFER
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this site too .... it rocks:glasses:
    j~
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hello there! Fellow Detroiter here..best of luck with your weight loss!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    You tigers fans! Just had to win your first game off of my beloved red sox didnt you? :tongue:
    lol, just kiddin.

Welcome buddy! This site ain't just for the ladies anymore!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    ~waves atcha from the other side of the state~ welcome and good luck!! :drinker:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck:happy:. You are right this website is awesome!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I too love this sight. I absolutely hate journalling my food, but now I actually run (almost) to the computer to enter my food, and my exercise. It is real instant feedback. It keeps me coming back.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I can't get enough of it. Sure glad it's not high on calories ........I wonder if it can be considered exercise every time I log on?:happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. :drinker:
  • kmatanzas
    kmatanzas Posts: 25
    Options
    wow so much love.... you guys and gals all ROCK......:bigsmile:
  • jdg1946
    jdg1946 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and right there with you, we both can do it!
  • angel51818
    Options
    Hey buddy thanks for telling me about this site we can do this together hey you ROCK!!! :)
  • dpiggies24
    Options
    This site has been wonderful and I think that all of us posting something on here everyday is very inspirational and keeps us going. I know it does me!
  • kfrew82
    kfrew82 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined this site as well and love it...best of luck to you and welcome!!! =)
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    I myself am pretty recent to MFP and love it ! It has given me a whole new perspective. Before I was looking for a diet and now I am looking at a life change. What a difference that has made. This site is POSITIVELY awesome. Best of wishes on your journey. :drinker: