Turbo fire - turn the music off?

Options
Hi everybody,

So, I'm thinking of investing in Turbo Fire, but before I buy it, I was wondering - is there an option in the program to turn the music off but still hear Chalean's voice/instructions?

Thanks!!

Danya

Replies

• marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    No... there's not... you can turn the music up...

Honestly, the music is one of the best parts about it, why would you turn it off??
  • thedanya
    thedanya Posts: 4
    Options
    Because I don't want to hear it. :D

So the only way to turn off the music is to turn off her voice too?
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i just finished all 12 weeks of turbofire and for me u NEED the music...i have a dance background so im really good at counting the 8 counts but the beat of the music is what you are moving to!
  • Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You can Firep up - which means the music is high can't really hear charleen.
    If you choose not to..you can still hear the music ..but whenever Chaleen talks you'll hear her clearly .
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Because I don't want to hear it. :D

So the only way to turn off the music is to turn off her voice too?

Yes -- that's the only way... You can "fire up" the music and make it louder but still hear her, or... I guess mute it... but... it would suck a big one without the music...

LOL, goooooood luck!
  • thedanya
    thedanya Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the info, guys! I appreciate it.
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You CAN turn the music down so that you can hear her better but you won't need it for more than 1 run through, if that. You'll WANT to turn it up, it is AWESOME!!!