Beachbody Programs

Options
Hey Everyone I am semi new to myfitnesspal and I wanted to share what I do for my fitness. I am finishing up Turbo Jam Max and moving on to P90X or Power 90. I am a Coach for Beachbody so I am able to use all the great workouts that Beachbody has to offer.

I have not been weighin myself but rather measuring my inch loss.. I have lost inches mainly in my hips and chest area. Other than that I am very happy.

My main goal is to lose 40lbs to be at the weight I want and lose inches of course.

April

:drinker:

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck!!
    I enjoy Hip Hop Abs for my fun workout days (: That is the only beachbody workout I have tried (:
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love beachbody. I do Turbo kick at my local gym. My coach is awsome!! I also do Chalean Extreme in the morning. After that I'm going to switch to P90x. Beachbody and PB11 rocks!!!

WELCOME!!:flowerforyou:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I am a P90X grad, and am now in my 2nd week of Insanity. BB has very good products.
  • hjhopkins99
    Options
    Would anyone recommend the Turbo Jam Max has a good weight loss program?

Thanks!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Yes! I love the TJ Maximum results! Great workouts and lots of fun. The weighted gloves really add intensity too!

Let me know if you have any questions! :wink:
  • hjhopkins99
    Options
    Thank so much for your response! I was torn between the BeachBody Max Results and the P90X and I am almost positive I am going with the Max Results!
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options

Thanks!

Yes I would. Thats the one I am actually finishing up now. I love all Turbo Jam workouts. But YES YES YES, I definately recommend it.
  • aanaya56
    Options
    I finished Turbo Jam Max and now I am doing P90X.. Today is Day 4 and love it...
  • jessie1
    jessie1 Posts: 46
    Options
    Im doing p90 X and I absolutely love it! Im only on week three but Im expecting good results!
  • aanaya56
    Options
    Im doing p90 X and I absolutely love it! Im only on week three but Im expecting good results!

You will see great results if you are consistent with it..:wink:

I was doing Turbo Jam before and lost so many inches...
  • Edjsmom
    Edjsmom Posts: 22
    Options
    Hello All,

I am another BB Lover! :love: I am currently working on a round Slim in Six which is my fave. I also have Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs!!! I love love love it! :heart:
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love BB! I started with P90 but only did it for 30 days because I found Chalene Extreme. Doing that now and I have Insanity on the way so I will do that next. I have Turbojam too but never actually did the program.
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Anything chalene does is a great weight loss program. I got to meet her and work out with her over forth of july this year. What a big ole contagious ball of energy! Enjoy your Chalene programs :)