Time to get serious :)

Options
jens1285
jens1285 Posts: 34 Member
A little background: I'm 19 and I'm away at college (currently end of sophomore year) and I want to lose another 10-15 pounds before I return home in 2 months. Looking for people to help keep me motivated and give me new ideas. Feel free to friend me. :happy:

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi... yeah college is a hard time to be healthy, all my friends at uni lured me into kfc's for the past 3 years.. that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol.. but good luck with the weight loss :-)
  • THTchristina
    THTchristina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am also in college(19yrs old) Let's work on it ^^
  • Nisieitstime22
    Nisieitstime22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in college also, lets get it done :)
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hah... ten years since college and still trying to lose that weight :) feel free to add me!
  • pandora20
    pandora20 Posts: 13
    Options
    I completely understand! I actually lost weight my freshman year...but then i gained it back :( Now I'm trying to get rid of it plus some!! :)
  • ErikaNichele
    Options
    I lost 15 lbs my first yr of college... How I did it???.... Ramen Noodles and a microwave lol... good luck you guys!
  • jens1285
    jens1285 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had medical issues last year and gained weight from it. I was over 200 pounds at the start of this. I've lost 12 lbs the first half of this semester with friends here and aiming for another 10-15 this second half. Want to go back home close to 30 lbs lighter. Thanks for all the support. I love hearing stories, getting ideas, and meeting new people. :happy:
  • gonnaloseweight06
    Options
    I'm not exactly attending college right now (personal reasons) but will start next fall :). I'd like to look better before starting lol. Hope you won't mind me adding you as a friend!