Sweet Tooth?

Options
OK, I've never been a sweet eater but lately I've been craving mad sweets. Does anyone have any healthy recipes they can share to cure this sweet tooth? Not just eat a piece of fruit either. :tongue:

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    haha just posted this in another board:

http://www.paleomusings.com/2012/03/chocolate-no-cheat-doughnuts.html

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/03/22/banana-split-cheesecake-bites/

chocolate covered katie is excellent for "healthy" desserts
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Cover a plate/tray in tin foil, then empty your favorite yogurt into a Ziploc bag. Cut the tip off and make 'dots' all over the plate until you've used all the yogurt. Freeze and enjoy! It's like ice cream but - obviously - waaaay better for you!(:
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have a mega sweet tooth and it causes me serious issues!! I find real fruit juice popsicles or freezes are great, and just small amounts. trying to ignore it is hopeless, and letting it control you is also a bad idea. But if you crave something, it just drives you nuts until you binge. Eventually it gets easier to portion control, promise.
  • ctychick
    ctychick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Cover a plate/tray in tin foil, then empty your favorite yogurt into a Ziploc bag. Cut the tip off and make 'dots' all over the plate until you've used all the yogurt. Freeze and enjoy! It's like ice cream but - obviously - waaaay better for you!(:

Love this idea! Will definitely try!
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Fudgesicles... 40 calories!!!(:
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Fudgesicles... 40 calories!!!(:

I forgot I have those in the freezer!
  • JesBroberg
    Options
    I'm making these for my dad's Birthday! That's such a great idea! And I can have one too ;)
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Says link doesn't exist??
  • 911chell
    911chell Posts: 26
    Options
    :tongue: I like suger free dark chocolate waffers .. pair it w some almonds or walnuts and u have sweet salty and a little crunch .. a handfull when your craving hits really helps !!
  • jakj00
    jakj00 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Like another poster said, chocolate covered katie website has good recipes!