in search of friends!

Options
Im new to the forum iv been doing the fitness pal for a couple of weeks and been finding my way round the website, id like some friends as iv only got one so far!

Replies

• Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    Friend me! I only have a few friends and I could use more!!
  • VAgal123
    VAgal123 Posts: 35
    Options
    You can add me..just joined myself!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • CONNIE2269
    CONNIE2269 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know what kind of friends you are looking for but my name is Connie I am 37 have a husband two kids and two dogs. I live in Pa and I am about 60 lbs overweight and I am always looking for friends to work out with. Encourage or have little fun compititions with anything to help motivate me. If you would like to have a fun, encouraging friend I am ready and willing. Talk to you soon. Connie
  • mel27762
    mel27762 Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me too. Only joined yesterday, still finding my way round x
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been off the wagon last 2 weeks because of a vacation but am back and ready to lose my 2 weeks worth of gain!!!

Lots of great support on here, feel free to add me!
  • wonk1968
    wonk1968 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Im a returning member after toooooo long away, you can add me if you wish, i need some motivation from others at times

Cheers

Wonk
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    friend me
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm Sarah age 34 from Southampton England, have 2 wonderful kids, enjoy Zumba and Dancing .I only have a few pounds to lose but want to tone up for my bikini body! Need more friends to keep me motivated!
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    been a member for a month or so but am just now getting around to look at the forums and find out how I should actually be doing it.
    Feel free to add me also.. same goes to anybody else. Just nice to see how other people manage things.

Ian