insanity anyone?

Options
i have completed p90x and turbofire...and yes my weight loss is low bc i struggle with the food more than the workouts. i am ready to try another program but not sure what i want to do. am leaning towards insanity....i know..its insane!! but id love some advice...pointers...let me know what u thought of it. thanks

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    It definitely lives up to its name! I like Insanity, but it's difficult on my knees so I have to modify. I like having a choice of workouts though and if you could keep up in TF, you should be able to do Insanity pretty well, in my opinion.
  • ChynnaM09
    ChynnaM09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity about 7 months ago and fell off of it when I went home to visit family. I did it for a month though and lost 10 pounds, but I've put it back on. I just started it back up again yesterday. It seriously kicks your butt, but the results are amazing! :)
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just started insanity yesterday. I have done P90X and TurboFire. Hate P90X but LOVE turbo fire. I have been doing Turbo Fire for more than a year and still LOVE it but I also struggle way more with food. I'll add you as a friend and we can go through it together! So far, Insanity is tough and sweaty but not as fun as TurboFire. Hopefully I can get my eating right and lose the 15 lbs I gained back!
  • y0ungwildnfit
    y0ungwildnfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i found that P90X was harder personally. Insanity is based more around cardio and utlizing ur own body weight! It is a GREAT workout. Which I adivise you do. Its very difficult though so be warned that if your not used to HIIT it may be a shock to the system... so don't be afraid to modify exercises at first. Good luck on whatever you choose to do.