Oh noooo....he thinks I'm perfect!

Options
That's kind of a lot of pressure to put on someone, don't you think?

The love of my life has informed me that while he's on deployment in Afghanistan he is working on "getting ripped." He's already in amazing physique!

I have 9 months (hopefully sooner though) to find my abs again!! Where are you, abs??????:sad:

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Mine ran away with the spoon....and the ben & jerry's ice cream about 7 years ago.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I've been known to dabble with the Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I've got a great six-pack - just need to get rid of the bag of potato chips on top of it.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    When you find you abs.. will you check if they've seen mine?
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I reported mine missing a long time ago...I haven't heard *kitten* yet ! :grumble: :angry:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I've never seen mine in my life! I'm hoping to see them by this time next year. :P
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure when I was pregnant that my kids ripped mine out from the inside.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Oh, You'll find'em once you start doing those nasty sit ups! They'll tell you right where they've been hiding!
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure when I was pregnant that my kids ripped mine out from the inside.

:laugh:
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Not sure about your abs, but if you lost some weight I think I found it. You can have it back any time :-D
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    My 6-pack is the...If I could just figure out how to daisy-chain and shotgun them at once.
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options

Me too! I think the kids did that too.

Be proud of the hard work you are putting into the toning up and he will love you for you! That is the way love is supposed to be.
  • chrisy0316
    Options
    My abs ran off with my brain cells! If you find either, please send them home! I miss them :)