New guy from Iowa.

Options
Hey all!

Name's Ben, I'm a pretty average bearded dude from small-town Iowa. I joined sorta' randomly after finding the app on the Android marketplace and decided to start kicking my *kitten* into gear shedding pounds.

At the moment, I work as a graphic and ad designer/compositioner at a local newspaper, so a lot of my day is spent going from in front of a computer to a copier. Not the best exercise out there.

Anyhow, anxious to get to know the community and all that. Seems to be pretty dang neat in my short time 'exploring' it.

Nice to meet ya'!

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Hey Ben, i found this place surfin the android market too and was pretty consistent in logging in until a killed my phone by dropping it.. Welcome and good luck
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    Hey Ben welcome to mfp :)
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Hey Ben...welcome to MFP...hope you receive all the support and motivation that has helped me get to where I am. Feel free to add me if you'd like ! :-)
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!
  • tiffster4
    tiffster4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you'll love it here! feel free to add me if you like...i always welcome new friends :o) good luck to you!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ben Randomly become part of the community now and begin to not so randomly lose weight and get healthy. BTW Im an Iowa Farm boy
  • MrMcUre
    MrMcUre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Damn! Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Honestly didn't expect so much so quick!

If I forgot to add anybody, just send me one. Clicking like a madman here at work while there's a lull in the 'action' of the news business. :laugh:
  • babsriley
    babsriley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Ben! Welcome MFP..
    p.s. it's a great app.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am from Ames myself :D
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I don't have a fancy schmancy phone...it would be be dangerous to me to be on the net all day....I would get nothing accomplished. Welcome..good luck.. and you can friend me if you like...I will offer support!