Support/Friends

Options
Hello All,

I have just signed up, and hope to begin my journey of weight loss. I have tried many things and nothing has ever worked for me. Then I give up and gain it all back plus some.
I have been trying to lose weight since Janarury with no luck, doesn't seem to matter how much how much I work out, I started off on a really strict diet, but for me cutting out everything doesn't work, because then I end up bingeing, so I have treats in moderation.
I am looking for friends on the site for support and guidance. and any advice.

Replies

• jeb620
    jeb620 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it...mind over manner, one day at a time...smalls goals will get you to the big one!!! You can do it!!!
  • abb_2004
    abb_2004 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can do it. I know how you feel. I just started working out again in January also. I couldn't work out for about a year due to medical issues and a foot injury... and I'm 5'1 so the weight shows! I've noticed myfitnesspal really motivates you because you see the calories and fat you're eating. Looking at that makes you want to exercise and put more effort in. Add me if you want to keep each other motivated/accountable.

Good luck =)
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    I totally agree that you shouldn't just cut out everything you love... I mean food is a huge part of a lives.... debatable whether thats good.... I'm in the same boat and it helps me to sort of visualise the future and all the reasons why you're doing this... You can do it.. !