Relationship Help

Options
2»

Replies

• hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    4 TIMES! Yet he continued to cuddle you & tell you he loved you whilst CHEATING & UNDERMINING YOUR FUTURE. Why he did it is irrelevant, the fact that he did is what counts, 4 TIMES!

Russ
  • anorton45
    anorton45 Posts: 62
    Options
    you obviously have reservations and now doubts (and quite rightly so) or you wouldn't be asking for advice.

Having been married to 2 cheaters, DO NOT MARRY HIM!!! If he's cheating now, and it makes no difference if it's men or women it's someone other than YOU, he will always cheat.

I don't know you or anything about you, but I am fairly certain that you deserve to be with someone who loves you and only YOU, will treat you like a queen, and would rather cut off his right arm than do anything that would hurt you... and cheating hurts you.

I'm not even going to try to analyze why he has been cheating with men, and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with he cheating ex female fiance.

You deserve better, and I think you already know that.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Folks,

I'm going to close this item down, as it borders very closely on violating the following posting guideline:
    10. Multiple Accounts Are Not Allowed

Creating a second account for the purposes of deceiving other members or to work around a Forum suspension is not permitted and will be grounds for a permanent ban from the site.

I understand and respect the OP's desire for anonymity, but unfortunately posting under different guises to avoid recognition is considered to be against the guidelines of the site.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.