First time Advocare user needs friends:-)

Options
I am new to MFP and Advocare! Just looking for friends to go on a journey with!

Replies

• howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more friends the better. I love the support, the encouragement and accountability my MFP friends provide
  • tjhodgen
    tjhodgen Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I am just beginning my journey AGAIN!!!!
  • SJBice
    SJBice Posts: 3
    Options
    I started MFP about a month ago & just started using Advocare this week. Would love more friends for support & motivation. Thanks!
  • MrsK924
    MrsK924 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just signed up today :) Would like to share support, and any tips/ tricks people have come across that have worked for them.
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am an AdvoCare user and distributor down 63 lbs! have been trying to spread the word about this amazing product! I have gotten tons of people from MFP on it and they are kicking fats butt with it! : )
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am on my second day of MFP--i gave up sugar and soda today--feel like crying.

How are you doing?
  • grannynickel
    grannynickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So, what is AdvoCare?
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    64 lbs! wow, that is amazing you must be feeling great.
    I am just starting MFP and i am angry and frustrated that i let myself get here.
    I was a distributor for Advocare last year, i have a stash in my pantry--time to get them out and gived them a try?

Leslie
  • cbreef
    cbreef Posts: 1
    Options
    @leslieleet I'm on my second day of no sugar. It is really tough, but we can do it, right? :happy:
  • alidawn81
    alidawn81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used Advocare 10 years ago in college and just discovered it again (and became a distributor). I did the Herbal cleanse already and gained TONS of energy. I am now on MNS E and hoping to have a success story of losing 40 lbs soon!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I have been here 2 months and am struggling to lose the weight then discovered I was not eating enough because I was not eating back the calories I burned off. I gave up sugar a long time ago only took a week or so to get used to not having it in my coffee etc. lost about 50lbs then over 6 months. But as I don't use any of those vices now finding it much harder.
    my friends say when I pig out I pig out on healthy stuff....weeell don't know about that.
    Anyone wants to add me feel free.
  • bdendy1
    bdendy1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi , what is Advocare?
  • caraaaa01
    caraaaa01 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just became an Advocare user and distributor. On day 14 of the 24 Day Challenge and HOLY COW I feel like I'm 10 years old again, as far as my energy levels. I don't have that much weight to lose, but have already lost 5lbs, and can tell a hugeeee difference! The fat is literally just melting off.

If anyone has any questions regarding their products, or just wants to know a little bit more about Advocare definitely add/message me, I would LOVE to help you out! I've been stuck at this weight for about 2 years, and no matter how healthy I ate/if I exercised or not, I could never get it off! I'm looking to lose about 6-7 more lbs before the challenge is over (:
  • musicminx
    musicminx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started 3 days ago so pretty new to the whole thing! :)