Hi My name is Tessa

Options
Hi! just wanted to introduce myself. I've been keeping track of my diary for a few days and exercise prob. not as much as I should but I'm starting. I guess that's it for now. I'm not sure how to add people as friends or anything so if anyone has any tips I know atleast one person that uses this website. :-)

Thanks have a nice day,
Tessa:smile:

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • anglfrmylvr
    Options
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    Welcome! And to add friends you just click on someones name (in blue above pic) and it will take you to their profile where you can click the green buttons on the right to 'send message' 'add as friend' or 'view food diary'
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smokin: :heart:
  • anglfrmylvr
    Options
    Thanks I saw it :flowerforyou:
  • anglfrmylvr
    Options
    I've been sent a few friend requests but I don't know where to go to accept them. can anyone please help.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: